Listed below are conferences for the nonprofit community taking place during November 2015. The first six listings are for U.S.-based conferences for the nonprofit sector. Also listed are two international conferences scheduled for November. Since many of these conferences are annual events, if you are interested in a conference but cannot make the 2015 event, you can always bookmark the site and watch for announcements about plans for future events.
For additional conference listings by industry and country check out Conferensum. You can also find conference listings on the websites of for-profit companies serving the nonprofit sector such as Pexcard. For a listing of events related to science and medicine--including public health--Elsevier's Global Event List can be a good resource.
U.S.-Based Nonprofit Conferences
- November 5-7: Net Impact, Seattle, WA - Agenda
- November 9-10: 2015 BoardSource Leadership Forum, New Orleans, LA - Agenda, Registration
- November 11-14: Grant Professionals Association Annual Conference, St. Louis, MO - Agenda, Registration
- November 12-13: Nonprofit Storytelling Conference, Seattle, WA - Agenda, Registration
- November 17-18: 2015 NGOs and Nonprofits Conference: "NGO-graphies" (interest group of the American Anthropological Association), Denver, CO - Agenda, Registration
- November 18-21: 2015 Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA) Conference, Chicago, Illinois - Agenda, Registration
- November 17-18: Social Innovation Summit 2015, Silicon Valley, CA - Agenda, Registration
- November 3-4: EuroNGO International Conference, "Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the post-2015 Agenda and Beyond: Mapping the Way Forward," Oslo, Norway - Agenda, Registration
- November 16-17: Conference on Global Studies 2015, Colombo, Sri Lanka - Agenda, Registration